DKG California seeks to initiate and support legislation to support our purposes.
Purposes of Delta Kappa Gamma, Legislative Platform, and Chapter Rules
PURPOSES OF DKG
1. To unite women educators of the world in a genuine spiritual fellowship.
2. To Honor women who have given or who evidence a potential for distinctive service in any field of education
3. To advance the professional interest and position of women in education
4. To initiate, endorse and support desirable legislation of other suitable endeavors in the interests of education and of women educators
5. To endow scholarships to aid outstanding women educators in pursuing graduate study and to grant fellowships to non-member women educators
6. To stimulate the personal and professional growth of members and to encourage their participation in appropriate programs of action
7. To inform the members of current economic, social, political and educational issues so that they may participate effectively in a world society
Visit DKG California's Capitol Corner with links to all the resources offered.